Following are the answers to questions for your compliance office regarding our position with new regulations under NCAA Bylaw 13.14.3. I would like to assure you that we are in total compliance with this new legislation.
To: All NCAA Men's College Basketball Coaches
From: Bob Gibbons, Editor and Publisher
RE: All Star Scouting Service
Our service is one of the nation's oldest and most reliable national scouting services covering boy's high school basketball prospects. We have been evaluating high school players for over 35 years. We are not affiliated with any summer basketball teams, and are totally objective in our player ratings. College coaches can rely upon us to produce over 30 reports annually on prospects from coast-to-coast.
1. Our service is made available to all subscribers at the same rate of $500.00 per subscription year. We annually mail out renewal letters that include our rate to subscribers, and information flyers with our rate to prospective clients.
2. We publicly identify all applicable rates which is the same for all colleges.
3. We send out 32 or more reports each subscription year.
4. We cover the entire United States and are the most comprehensive national scouting service, evaluating over 5,000 prospects each year.
5. We provide analysis in our player grades and evaluations which are of utmost importance to college basketball coaches.
6. We provide samples of our reports upon request.
7. We do not provide videos of players or games, so this is not applicable.
We value your business and support, and have had a good working relationship with all of our collegiate basketball subscribers. Please call me at 828-758-5827 if you need additional information.